Stretcher Pediatric Crib Model 500
The 500 Pediatric Crib/Stretcher offers full-function capability. As a pediatric transport stretcher, the 500 rolls easily on over-sized five-inch casters. Its unique 2-post support system design allows 97% access to the patient.
• Steer Caster provides increased maneuverability
• 5˝ (12.7 cm) casters with central lock and/or steering with controls from two corners
• Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
• Two IV pole receptacles
• One handed rail operation
• White powder coat finish
• Unique rounded corners
• Rails with 2˝ (5.1 cm) bar spacing
• Full function fowler
• Litter Top: Solid pan
• Color decals: Blue
A True One-Handed Crib
Dual-action release handle is childproof and easy to operate, even with a child in one arm. Side rails have two-inch bar spacing and a special epoxy finish that is warmer to the touch than chrome.
For complete containment of the child, simply raise the counter balanced side rails to enclose the crib. Because the rails are counter balanced, there will be no sudden drop when released, preventing injury to the child or provider.